Please note that entries for the 2018 awards have now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered, and good luck to all the nominees!
The Teaching Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding work of exceptional teachers in schools and FE colleges across the England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Judging will take place during April and May, and winners are selected by our panel of judges for Silver Teaching Awards, and will be announced on Friday 22nd June,
All Silver Award winners are then considered for a Gold Award which will be announced at a star-studded Pearson Teaching Awards Ceremony which is held in London in October , and filmed and broadcast on BBC2.
- The Award for Excellence in Special Needs Education
- The Award for FE Lecturer of the Year
- The Award for FE Team of the Year
- The Award for Headteacher of the Year in a Primary School
- The Award for Headteacher of the Year in a Secondary School
- The Award for Lifetime Achievement
- The Award for School of the Year – ‘Making a difference’, supported by Future First
- The Award for Outstanding New Teacher of the Year
- The Award for Teacher of the Year in a Primary School
- The Award for Teacher of the Year in a Secondary School, supported by SSAT
- The Award for Teaching Assistant of the Year
- The Award for the Outstanding Use of Technology in Education, supported by Google